Facebook Advertising for Business
It’s hard to believe that Facebook advertising has been around for 10 years! Within those ten years, we’ve seen a significant evolution of Facebook ad type offerings, which continue to be refined as Facebook strives to make its ads more relevant with better returns for marketers, along with better experiences for viewers.
Almost every type of business can benefit from a solid Facebook advertising strategy. From local shops to enterprise B2B companies, Facebook ads are proving to be an important fundamental in any marketing plan.
Following are 14 convincing Facebook ad stats that may have you reconsidering Facebook marketing for your business.
Facebook Advertising Stats
1) According to Facebook, as of February 2015, there were more than two million active advertisers on Facebook.
2) 1 million small or medium sized businesses advertise on Facebook. [Source: expandedramblings.com]
3) Facebook ads can be effective with as little as a $5 a day ad spend.
4) The average Facebook ad click through rate is 1.5%. [Source: expandedramblings.com]
5) Over 700 million users visit Facebook from their mobile device daily. [Source: JeffBullas.com]
6) A whopping 92% of social media marketers use Facebook ads as part of their online advertising campaign. [Source: HubSpot.com]
7) The average click through rate for a Facebook Website Custom Audience ad is 1.25%. [Source: expandedramblings.com]
9) The most popular CTA button is ‘Shop Now’ while ‘Learn More’ produces the highest click-through rates. [Source: SproutSocial.com]
10) There are 25 million stock photos provided from Shutterstock available for Facebook advertisers within the Facebook ad manager for FREE.
11) Facebook ad targeting options can be refined to target specific locations, interests, behaviors, connections, relationship status, income levels & more.
12) Facebook ads are shown to your target audiences with their friend’s social engagement, aka social stories which influences the likelihood of engagement with your ad.
13) Facebook provides an ad option that shows multiple images in a rotating carousel with a possible unique URL for each ad image.
14) Want to target people close to your business? Facebook Local Awareness ads do just that with the added bonus of a ‘get directions’ button.
Are you ready to try Facebook Marketing for your business?
Or maybe you’re already incorporating Facebook ads and are in need of a Facebook ad strategy and optimization plan. Harp Social has steep expertise in Facebook advertising strategy and implementation for businesses. We’ll help you:
- set and test a budget;
- create and implement your Facebook ad campaigns;
- and provide monthly ad reports with optimization recommendations.
Reach out to us to get started with Facebook Marketing today.